From CXO Cockpit Reporting Suite Documentation
If you are a CXO-Cockpit end-user:
- Press the question mark button in the toolbar of the CXO-Cockpit to activate on-screen help
- Check our CXO-Cockpit End-user Frequently Asked Questions to see if the answer to your support question can be found here.
- Check the CXO-Cockpit End-user Tips and Tricks section to see if there is a best practice solution for your support case
If you are the CXO-Cockpit Captain or consultant:
- Check our CXO-Cockpit Captain Frequently Asked Questions to see if the answer to your support question can be found here.
- Check the CXO-Cockpit Captain Tips and Tricks section to see if there is a best practice solution for your support case
- Follow the CXO-Cockpit Self Study Guide to get experienced with the technology
Log a support case
If your question is not solved by checking out the resources as described above, then please follow the following steps to get support:
- If you do not have the CXO-Cockpit Captain role in your organization, then contact the CXO-Cockpit Captain within your organization.
- If you are the CXO-Cockpit Captain and you did not find your answer in the FAQ section, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Version of CXO-Cockpit
- Explanation of the issue
- Screenshot of the issue
- Any relevant log files (e.g. MDX Log or print server log)